banner banner

Senegal is perched on the Atlantic and is full of vibrant colour.




Senegal Senegal Senegal Senegal Senegal Senegal

Senegal is one of West-Africa's most stable countries, but it's far from dull.

Senegal Senegal

Bustling,colorful Senegal is one of West-Africa's most popular destinations and also one of the region's safest.The capital Dakar is a vibrant city with lively markets and a rich musical culture.
Senegal boasts beautiful colonial architecture,secluded beaches and remote riverine deltas teeming with wildlife.Don't be surprised to find yourself being invited into someone's home to eat one of many mouthwatering dishes.

Senegal: Facts and Information.

Senegal Senegal

Senegal has a tropical climate and enjoys pleasant temperatures throughout the year.The rainy season is from May to November and the dry season is from December to April.
Islam is the predominant religion(95% of the population).The remaining 5% of the population hold indigenous or Christian beliefs.
The CFA Franc is Senegal's currency.

Climate,language,religion and currency.

Senegal Senegal

Dakar: Colorful markets,excellent music,a bustling nightlife scene are all parts of the city's charm.
Ile de Goree: A small island located 20 minutes from Dakar.It played a major role in West-Africa's slave trade.
Sine-Saloum Delta: Defined by a tangle of mangrove forests,lagoons,islands and rivers.
Saint-Louis: Former capital of French West-Africa.Old-worn charm,picturesque colonial architecture.

Key Attractions of Senegal.

Senegal Senegal Senegal
Senegal and neighbouring coastal countries boast some of the richest fishing grounds in the world owing to exceptionally favourable natural conditions.
Senegal Senegal Senegal
As a result,marine fish are among the country's leading natural resources and a major source of income to coastal communities.
Senegal Senegal Senegal
Senegal Senegal

Island of Goree:the island lies off the coast,opposite Dakar.From the 15th to the 19th century,it was the largest slave-trading centre on the African coast.Ruled by the Portugese,Dutch,English and French,its architecture is characterized by the contrast between the grim slave-quarters and the elegant houses of the slave traders.Today it continues to serve as a reminder of human exploitation.

Senegal Senegal Senegal Senegal Senegal Senegal
Ile de Goree.
Senegal Senegal Senegal
Senegal has 531 kilometers of dazzling Atlantic coastline.
Senegal Senegal Senegal
The country offers great beaches and opportunities for uninterrupted sunbathing.